St. Louis Truck Accident Lawyers
Trucks are still one of the primary ways that goods are shipped across the United States. Since Missouri is so centrally located, trucks frequently pass through the state. Truck accidents often result in serious injuries and can also be fatal. Additionally, there are certain components that must be considered in truck accident cases that are different from other types of personal injury actions.
At Charpentier Law, our experience and dedication to personal service sets us apart from other law firms. We take pride in the relationships we form with our clients and the comprehensive services we offer them. If you have been injured or lost a loved one in a truck accident, we encourage you to contact one of our St. Louis truck accident lawyers today to schedule a free case analysis at our St. Louis office.
Our experienced St. Louis truck accident lawyers will look into
every aspect that may prove liability, such as:
- Analyzing trucker logs to see if they worked past the maximum number of driving hours allowed
- Inspecting maintenance records
- Reviewing how the shipment was loaded into the semi
- Examining to see if mirrors, lights and other equipment were adjusted properly
- Determining if any state or federal regulations were violated
- Looking at police records, and if the tractor trailer driver may have been under the influence of drugs or alcohol
We will be by your side throughout the duration of your claim. We are always available to answer questions, and when there is a development, we will notify you promptly. You are the one who makes the ultimate decision regarding how we pursue your case. Whether we are pursuing compensation for your injuries or a wrongful death lawsuit, you can rely on our knowledge and experience during this trying time.
Contact Charpentier Law today to speak with one of our St. Louis truck accident lawyers. Our St. Louis truck accident lawyers offer free consultations and a comfortable, friendly environment in which to discuss your case. We can also come to you if that is more convenient.