Gary is a 1977 graduate of the George Washington University National Law Center. He has spent his entire professional career devoted to civil litigation and civil trial work. He has handled a wide variety of civil cases, including commercial litigation (including breach of contract cases, franchise litigation, securities litigation, anti-trust litigation and security transaction litigation), personal injury litigation (covering product liability, medical negligence, automobile litigation and premises liability litigation), as well as probate and trust litigation and consumer litigation.
Gary was honored by the St. Louis County Bar Association as the recipient of its Outstanding Young Lawyer Award. Gary has served as lead counsel in well over 150 jury and bench trials in the State and Federal Court systems in Missouri and has handled appeals before the Missouri Court of Appeals, Missouri Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, and The United States Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit.
Gary has lectured on issues related to trial practice as part of continuing legal education programs sponsored by The Missouri Bar, St. Louis County Bar Association, St. Louis Metropolitan Bar Association, Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, and The University of Missouri – Kansas City. He is currently an adjunct professor of law at Washington University – St. Louis.
Areas of Practice:
- Civil Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Consumer Litigation
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Probate and Trust Litigation
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Missouri, 1977
- George Washington University National Law Center,Washington, District of Columbia, 1977, J.D.
- Adjunct Professor, Washington University School of Law
- The Missouri Bar
- The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- The Lawyers Association of St. Louis
- The Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- The American Association of Justice
- Board of Education, School District of the City of Ladue, 1996 – 2005
- Young audiences of St. Louis – Former President and Board Member
- St. Louis Arts and Education Council – Past Board Member