My practice concentrates on personal injury, employment litigation, and consumer law. My experience includes jury and non-jury trials and I am well versed in all phases of discovery and trial preparation, negotiation of settlements and alternative dispute resolution.
When people who don’t know me ask what I do, I tell them that I am a professional problem solver. I wear different hats at different times, i.e. trial attorney or civil litigator, but basically that’s what I am and that’s what I love to do. If you have a problem, I will help you solve that problem or at least put you in touch with someone who can.
I will not take every case that comes through my door. I believe in personal attention to every one of my clients. For some, that may mean I spend the extra time to explain their situation. For others, it may be as simple as returning a phone call within 24 hours or being available to meet with them last minute. For others, it may mean I will drive across the state to investigate an accident that just happened.
Whatever your situation, I’ll be available for you. If you have a question that is bothering you late at night, call me. One of your kids got in a little trouble over the weekend, call me. You got rear-ended but the insurance company won’t give you a rental car, call me.
I think some attorneys forget we are in the service business, and that means our clients come before us. If I decide to take your case, I guarantee I will fight for you and your rights. I will always sit down with potential clients for free the first time to discuss their situation. I won’t take a case just to collect a fee, and if I think you don’t need a lawyer, I’ll tell you up front.
Areas of Practice:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Auto Dealer Fraud
- Bad Faith Insurance
- Business & Commercial Law
- Consumer Protection
- Civil Rights
- Sexual Harassment
- Class Actions — Plaintiff
- Construction Law
- Employment Law — Employee
- Insurance Law
- Labor Law
- Litigation & Appeals
- Personal Injury — Plaintiff
- Motor Vehicle Accidents — Plaintiff
- Products Liability Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Toxic Torts
- Whistleblower/Qui Tam
- Railroad Worker Injury/FELA
- Certified in Field Sobriety Testing, NHTSA, 2007
- Missouri, 2003
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri, 2003
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit, 2003
- Saint Louis University School of Law,
St. Louis, Missouri, 2003, J.D.
- Saint Louis University, 1999, B.A.,
Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- St. Louis County Bar Association