Teneil is a 2003 graduate of Saint Louis University School of Law. Her professional
career has been devoted to the trial of criminal and civil cases. During her tenure
with the Missouri State Public Defender’s Office, she tried over twenty five felony jury trials to conclusion. She brings this trial experience to the civil field, where she is emphasizing work on employment litigation, personal injury, criminal defense and commercial litigation. Teneil is an attorney registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Teneil is admitted to practice before all circuit courts in the State of Missouri and is a member of The Missouri Bar, Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis and Volunteer Lawyers and Accountants for the Arts.
Areas of Practice:
- Employment Litigation
- Criminal Defense
- Civil Litigation
- Family/Domestic Law
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes
- Saint Louis University School of Law,St. Louis, Missouri, 2003, J.D.
- Southern Illinois University,Edwardsville, Illinois, 2000, B.A.
- The Missouri Bar
- The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Volunteer Lawyers and Accountants for the Arts
- United States Patent Bar